Job ID 18407
Salary As per Organization salary scale
No. of Opportunity 4
Experience 2 Years
Qualification Bachelor Degree
Opportunity type Job
Duration 1 Months
Vacancy No. 006-052023
The incumbent shall perform under the direct supervision of Project Manager and work in close collaboration with the project team.
His/her specific responsibilities are as below:
- Ensure that the food distribution point is properly organized and secured, so that crowd control measures can be applicable for ensuing smooth distribution and flow of beneficiaries.
- Ensure people do not cross to areas they are not allowed to access, monitor and trace the crowd’s behavior; respond to suspicious and violent behavior.
- Ensure public safety and security through making lines of the people/beneficiaries and safeguard proper order.
- Separate distribution to organize for male beneficiaries and female beneficiaries.
- Identify security threats during the distribution; inspect and perform the necessary actions to minimize possible threats.
- Prioritize elderlies, women and children when making lines.
- Maintain good and clear communication with the audiences.
- Be patient when dealing/talking with people.
- Manage and respond to the feedback of community members regarding the distribution process.
- Assist the project beneficiaries and other community members to access to AWAAZ help desks and feedback mechanism system of GAALO.
- Work with beneficiaries to follow the standard operating procedures of GAALO and donor to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Perform any other task assigned by the line manager.
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Openness in sharing information and keeping people informed.
- Build relationships with donors/clients and other external actors.
- Promote teamwork and in-depth understanding of donor requirements.
- Strategic thinker and the ability to generate creative ideas.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English and Pashto/Dari.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their CVs along with cover letter in one file and apply via E-mail
Please ensure to write the number of vacancy and position you are applying for, in the subject line of your E-mail address.
Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be given consideration. Candidates who meet the above criteria will be short-listed.