Job ID 17787
Salary As per organization salary scale
No. of Opportunity 1
Experience 2 Years
Qualification Medical Degree
Opportunity type Job
Duration One year (Extendable)
Vacancy No. PHT-N1
Organization AKHS-A (Aga Khan Health Service-Afghanistan)
- Plane and implementation of AKHS.A health program activities in Bamyan province in cluster level including support to all health faculties.
- Coordinate the actives of Sub centre project officer for effective supervision of sub centres.
- Provide regular and rigorous supervision, monitoring and evaluation of health activates at program area-both at health facilities and community levels.
- Ensure overall management of health service activates at district level.
- Coordination and cooperation with local leaders, community and district authorities, NGOs, and UN Organization at district level.
- Preparation and implementation of work plan for Sub Office and all health facilities.
- Collect analyse and repot to HMIS activates reports at district level.
- Facilitate and ensure timely transfer of supplies including vaccines and medicines to all health posts and health facilities.
- Supervise and ensure implementation of outreach, mobile and qualities assurance activities in all heath facilities.
- Preparation and submission of monthly Technical, financial and administrative repot according to the project requirement to AKHS, A main office.
- Participate in the requirement of health and supports staff for health facilities at district level.
- Ensure effective functioning of CHC and its BPHS components including EMCOR activities.
- Manage and coordinate training program for health facilities staff and CHWs.
- Conduct regular post training follow-up for all staff.
- Assist and coordinate with HMIS Unit for project assessment and surveys.
- Ensure that all medical equipment and other material are send on time to the health facilities and through related departments.
- Participate in staff appraisal process on regular basis.
- Participate at related training program, coordination meeting at MOH and nation office.
Activity involves in facilitating cross border issue with related authorities.
Eduacation: MD Doctor
Work experinace: At least two year experinace in BPHS project and health facility management.
Technical skill: Ability to develope supervision and monitoring plan and gap analysis.
Other skill: Underestandiong english language and fluent in local language.
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants who are exactly suitable with above criteria are requested to send their applications + CVs and clearly mention the job title and vacancy number in the subject line: (Cluster Supervisor otherwise their application will not be considered.
Note: Applications are reviewed on active bases and after receiving sufficient eligible applications we may process the position before closing date.
Aga Khan Health Service, Afghanistan strives to promote diversity as well as provide an equal employment opportunity to each candidate, regardless of age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender, language, marital status, origin, political affiliation, religion, sex, or social statuses.
Aga khan Health Service- Afghanistan is an equal opportunities employer. Female are encouraged to apply.
AKHS is concerned about the climate and environmental crises we face and is doing everything possible to reduce our own impact, encouraging others to do the same, and advancing understanding in this field. AKHS has set itself the task of getting as close to net-zero carbon operations as possible by 2030. We expect all staff to contribute to achieving these aims in the context of their roles. We encourage applicants with previous experience or an interest in this field to app.