Job ID 17583
Salary Based on Organization salary scale
No. of Opportunity 1
Experience 3 Years
Qualification Bachelor Degree
Opportunity type Job
Duration One year with possibility of extension
Vacancy No. RRAA-WRO-HCBO-85
Organization Rural Rehabilitation Association for Afghanistan (RRAA)
Human Resource and Capacity Building Officer will be responsible to provide reliable, accurate and timely information and reports for planning and decision-making purposes and responsible for the effective coordination and technical assistance to the project staff at regional and provincial level and develop a capacity development plan and ensure its timely implementation and to identify and propose priority trainings and capacity building program sessions to the project.
Project staff capacity building responsibilities:
- Ensure annual operation for training department at provincial office developed and implemented.
- Functional and organized reporting system on implementation of training program (In services, Initial, Refresher and on the job trainings) regularly conducted and post training follow up maintained.
- Conduct a capacity needs assessment of the team and communicate findings to the supervisor for action.
- Providing project staff with the necessary trainings
- Develop a capacity development plan and ensure its timely implementation and identify and propose priority training and capacity sessions to the project staff.
- Prepare activity and training reports for reviewing and approve by provincial manager or regional manager.
- Work closely with the project manager and provincial team to develop and review appropriate training materials, guidance, procedures and implement the staff capacity building training to the project staff.
- Participate in training of trainers (ToT) sessions to enable rollout of these trainings to other staff.
- Support technical departments in documentation of best practices, success stories and taking good pictures for report writing.
- Ensure all provincial staff have access to training and professional development resources appropriate to their skill gaps/needs
- Maintain open and professional relations with team members, promoting a strong team spirit, oversight and guidance to staff enabling successful performance of duties.
- Ensure that monthly, quarterly, six-monthly and annual training activity reports are compiled, reviewed and analyzed through coordination meetings/workshops from targeted provinces.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the project manager.
- Participation in recruitment and selection Process of the project staff.
- Facilitating testing for candidates and participating in interviews to appropriately screen qualified candidates.
- Ensuring that the employee has the appropriate logistical support (e.g. email address, office location, ID) on the first day of employment
- Ensures that a Personnel File is prepared both in soft and hard copy format.
- Coordinates and Facilitates New Employee Orientation. Ensures that all materials are regularly updated based on RRAA’s policies.
- Conducting of staff performance evaluation according to the RRAA’s HR policy
- Recording all the project staff leaves
- Bachelor’s degree in economics and management, computer science, information management, or similar.
- At least 3 years of experience in conducting of trainings/staff capacity building and HR with national and or international organizations.
- Extensive experience with Ms. Office package
- Advanced problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of best practices in staff capacity building
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluency in spoken and written Dari, Pashtu and English is Highly Desirable.
- Willingness to work in challenging environments.
- Ability to travel to targeted provincial offices and targeted districts.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their CVs via the following form: