Job ID 17793
Salary As per company salary scale
No. of Opportunity 4
Qualification High School Diploma
Opportunity type Job
Duration 1 year
Vacancy No. AT-000075
Organization ALEF Technology
the incumbent wil answer calls from clients, addressing any queries or issues they may have.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Answering, recording, logging, and processing all calls, requests, questions, or concerns
• Escalate situations involving dissatisfied customers, offering patient assistance and support
• Checked back with callers on hold to update status if needed
• Receiving, recording, and relayed messages correctly, totally, and legibly
• Call clients and customers to inform them about the company’s new products, services and policies
• Work closely with Schedule-all team and ensure the schedule-all booking and work order is running according to plan
• Perform other duties as requested by supervisor
· At least High School Graduate Diploma preferred
· at least one year of relevant work experince
· Have Computer knowledge, proficiency with MS. Office programs
· Ability to type and good typing skill.
· Fluent in reading, writing and speaking Dari, Pashto and English
· Excellent customer service, interpersonal skills
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send their resume via e-mail.
Clearly indicate on the subject line the title of the position, vacancy announcement, applications received after the closing date will not be considered.