Job ID 12598
Salary As per the Organization salary scale
No. of Opportunity 1
Experience 1 Year
Qualification Bachelor Degree
Opportunity type Job
Duration 9 Months
Vacancy No. PU-AMI/HR/KUN/002051
- Ensure quality control of the invoices & supporting documents for Logistics, Finance and HR departments.
- File and archive the documents by Hard and Soft Scan in each department.
- Participate in preparing audits Requirements.
Objective 1هدف اول:
Activities/Main dutiesفعالیت ها/ وظایف عمده :
- Keep up-to-date archives documentation of PFs.
- Codify and classify in all PFs folders
- Check each PF to complete with missing documents by using the checklist.
- Ensure original documents exist in logistic folders (PR, PO, QT, GRN, CBA, MoSS, Derogation, Contract, and copy of invoices and PAF included).
- Sort out documents to avoid duplication
- Check all documents to ensure that all required pieces of information are stated.
- Monitoring closely all new PFs receive from field
- To check all invoices and their amounts are present as from their reception
- Report all errors in the PF to your supervisor and related department to be corrected.
- Report any errors in the invoices if necessary.
Objective 2هدف دوم:
Activities/Main dutiesفعالیت ها/ وظایف عمده:
- Check the content of different file as per provided check list for support department
- Scan the documents from different support departments and upload it as requested
- Prepare a table and highlight the missing document in different files and follow with relevant department
- Collect the missing document and update the table accordingly
1. Bachelor degree in administration or equivalent.
2. Good communication skill in English Dari and Pashto
3. One year of work experience in the same field.
Note: Only the highest qualified candidates with a maximum number of years work experience participants, will be shortlisted for the process; and not necessarily all candidates who meet the minimum selection criteria.
How to Apply:
To apply for this vacancy, please use the following link:
If the link above does not work by clicking on it, please copy and paste it in the browser address bar.
Make sure to press submit at the end of the application.
You are allowed to apply only before closing date
Due to large number of applicants, we are unable to provide individual feedback.
Only short-listed candidates whose application responds to the criteria will be contacted.
Qualified Female candidate are highly encouraging to apply.
Academic certificates/diplomas. These will be requested if called for interview